Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems to be alot of light questions being asked..thought i'd ask one..has anyone ever changed thier rear tail light bulb's to L.E.D. ?..not the whole assmebly..just the bulb.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Should be fiine.They draw less power than the regular bulbs so I wouldn't see why it wouldn't.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Oh yeah A little FYI on LEDs if you want a really brilliant colored tail light make sure you get red leds if you match the color to your lighting cover it will enhance that color.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Good info moose.I accidentally ripped my rear light off.lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
I put a whole new led tail light on it was only like $26 and it looks pretty sweet.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
ebay it only has three led lamps but it is still really bright

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone !..and yeah trx..i've been looking at some red bulbs to go in my trx350d tail lights..i think i found some at auto zone..haven't picked any up yet to see if they match the connector..i'll keep ya'll up dated..i'm pretty sure it will look bright..and wayyyyyyy cool !

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Me either man.

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
seeeeeeeee..if ya had a tail light..you would have seen that tree you backed into !..lmfao

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
this kinda makes me think of why they got speedo's on the newer atv's...i always thought that it was because it was put on there...just so you could brag to your buddies about how fast you were doing....right before you smacked into that big ole tree !..lmfao

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Try looking back behind you, in a wooded area, while going full throttle. Well, actually don't try it, but you get the ideal.

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Try looking back behind you, in a wooded area, while going full throttle. Well, actually don't try it, but you get the ideal.
did the tree thank you for the kiss ?..lmfao

1 - 20 of 28 Posts