Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a 2017 honda rubicon PS. Ive never been a big fan of halogen bulbs so i was looking around for some good LED bulbs to replace my two bottom bulbs as well as the 3rd top spot light in between the handlebars. Need something with a long life and thats durable. no colors just white is what I'm looking for.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
People are swapping the Pioneer 1000 LED headlights into the Foreman/Rubicon's, rather expensive but really the only option. Honda uses their own bulb for the headlights so you can't get LED replacements, or any replacement at all other than OEM for that matter. The handlebar light I believe does use a generic bulb....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I checked out the Pioneer LEDs I just don't know if I'm willing to spend that much. The LED headlights on my truck were cheaper than that and I've had them for over a year. I mean worst case I can just get those and if the top spotlight is a generic bulb I can just put a different LED bulb in there to match it up.

14-17 Honda Rancher & Foreman LED HEADLIGHT CONVERSION- NEEDS MOD / READ | eBay

Thanks for the help

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
You could probably make your own LED cluster to go in place of the original bulb, probably easier to bing a set of spot lights or a light bar on the carrier.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I think I'm just gonna put a small light bar in the middle of the grill and try and find some LEDs that will fit. I've got speakers on the front rack and didnt realize until i put them on that they are completely blocking my top spotlight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts