Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anyone try these? I was in dier need of front tires and found these pretty cheap. Don't let the picture fool you though, the tread on these are a lot better in person and very deep. I'll be mounting them up this week and giving them a try this weekend hopefully.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
I got those on my quad they are pretty good riding tires and they bite good too.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Kenda's are cheap but very good tires. You don't hear many bad things about the Kenda's. I want some when I need some.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Thats a good deal. Even though these little tires cost as much as maybe even more than car/truck tires.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got a picture of the actual tire and will post it up tomorrow. I paid $41.99 each from Denniskirk.com.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
6 ply sidewalls and the knubs are pretty stiff. Should be a good tire for my kind of riding.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got them mounted. Maybe taking it out later on today.

While I was at it, I replaced the broken (nonworking) lights with a new set that a friend bought for me for helping him out with his truck. They are bright so night rides will be happening in the near future.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I also got a new, non ripped to hell, seat. It is really coming together and looking better I think.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Awesome tires. $41 is a damn good deal.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
I told you they grab good!! mine are worn a bit and still grab very well so I can imagine how they do. Cool lights!LOL now you offically look like a mosquito coming through the woods, replace those stock bulbs with some 100 watters and you'll be straight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts