Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As titled, I'm trying out the new format.I couldn't "like" some comments so went to the "site help" (couldn't remember the real title). I couldn't find a way to ask the question. So here I am trying it out to see if I can post a new thread.......looks like I can. Does anyone know if there's a way to "like" a comment? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Misterclean , Glad you posted this, sometime later today, i wanna try this conversation deal, says we can invite MORE then one member ?? Anyone game to test this ?? See how good it works .... Cause according to admin, there's no limit on storage! Although i see a small hitch..... Ya still got go back and delete them LATER on.

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
there is NO delete option any more, to EACH conversation, all I see is an option to delete ALL
or leave conversation or the likes
(got to love the UNSTAR option, , which I don't think is even a REAL word, but a modern day slag like deal for something !!
heck I didn;t even know we could add stars to anything LOL

again?

NOT sure why this is the NEW ways of the site, seems to again, make something simple complicated!

·
Registered
8,244 Posts
OR Maybe someone can explain what a STAR conversation is??
do we get gold stars like in grade school , when were good boys and girls?

a private message was /between folks off the open forum,
seemed rather self explanatory of what it was

calling it a conversation, seems off what it is, when its OFF the open forum and JUST between two people or who ever!
maybe this is where the privacy issue happens, when others read things NOT meant for them??
but gather even these CONVERSATIONS can be viewed by mod's and such??

like I said, re inventing the wheel, calling it what ever, more words and letters , must make some folks feel more special I guess!

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
i got trophies, who hands those out..

·
Super Moderator
4,997 Posts
As far as I'm aware I cannot see conversations between members. I do know that Admin can though, even if they say they can't, they can! Maybe they don't know it yet, maybe they are telling lies... I'll just leave that there folks ;-)

·
Administrator
184 Posts
Hello all,

You can get answers to any questions and see some tutorials here:

Jeff M

1 - 9 of 9 Posts