Honda ATV Forum banner

jersey riding!!

6K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  mge_1 
#1 ·
wheres the jersey riders? And where at? im looking for riding places and people let me know!!

#2 ·
I usually ride more towards Northwest PA, but I could get to NJ real easy (20 minute drive to the border) and would love to hear of any good riding places in NJ, I just dont know of any at this point. What general area do you live in?

#3 ·
There are now more good places to ride in NJ anymore they all been plowed over by housing developments or Rosco P Coletrain plays possum then locks your ass up takes your ride and BS fines.

I got a local trail down the street so im one of the lucky few and no local cops.

#4 ·
hey guys this is my 1st post but i live in south jersey with plenty of trails to ride from my front door. along with some good pits and sand plants theres miles and miles of trails. if anyone is looking to ride sometime let me know. the cops arent a big deal out here as long as your not flying down the road as far as game wardens go they are out their but in 4 years i have yet to see one... lastly the area im talking about is in the millville, port-noris area near the NJMP.

#7 · (Edited)
I just think the 2 parks their building are a joke. I want a state funded trail network nothing less ( all the other state have them) I wanna ride in one direction for 20-40 miles camp ride back. I should not have to go to another state to do that.

and thx tripsover88 for the offer i wondered how the area was over there . I miss riding in collens lake area

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.