Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, guys as promised I would post some pics of my 1993 honda 300 when I got it done. It's not completely done yet, it's about as done as it will be for a while. When some of you guys look at it, you will probably say ''that's a 1995'' And you'd be right, I bought a set of NOS green fenders for it and I got decals for a '95 because I like them the best. I really love it, and I am proud to say it's my own!!
20210217_172013.jpg
20210217_172028.jpg
20210217_172039.jpg
20210217_172043.jpg

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I ordered some back ones from CSMNL.com, they haven't showed up yet, so I might be interested in some back ones. Do you have any? I would prefer new if I had the option, but I probably would turn down a good used set. Also glad you like it!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I've done no engine work to it, just carb work. I forgot to include pics of what it looked like when I purchased it, here ya go!!!!

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also, I have no high beams. IDK if the white wire has something to do with high/low beams. But I tapped in to the OEM wire harness, it goes green to black, blue to red! And here's a link to the lights, if you order them, you will have to take a Dremel and shave a little plastic out so the lights don't look wonky. Amazon.com: Nilight 2PCS 42W Flush Mount LED Light Pods Upgraded Spot Flood Combo Beam Driving Light LED Work Light Backup Light Reverse Light Grill Mount Light for Offroad 4x4 Truck SUV Jeep, 2 Years Warranty: Automotive

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No problems! I might put a high lift cam in it when I go to rebuild it. What do you recommend, and how much does that run?

Registered
No problems! I might put a high lift cam in it when I go to rebuild it. What do you recommend, and how much does that run?
I really don't know but that's why I thought of you because you had asked if the kit I showed that dude was a high lift cam but I really don't know but I can do some research for you and I'll let you know

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't really know if I want a high lift cam, I am probably not going to tare apart the motor any time soon, so you don't have to look in to that cam. But thanks for the offer.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey, I am also have a problem with the steering alignment in the front end, do you guys have any tips/tricks?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts