Honda ATV Forum banner

It lives again!!!

4K views 47 replies 8 participants last post by  tomgodd 
#1 · (Edited)

Rebuild is finished.

See less See more
#3 ·
Don,t know yet its raining here don't want to get it all nasty, sounds very different and powerful.

#5 ·
Oh I know you will notice the diference especially with the angle valve job too. it looks awesome!!

#8 ·
alot!!!!! lol

there seems to be something missing. It needs mud. Lol that thing looks good. What did you have done to it?

#12 ·
should be around 60 to 63 hp

#15 ·
gearing is 14/38 don't know what top speed is

#19 ·
Well guess i will go to the track tomorrow and try her out,sore back and all will probably be a a lot more sore after tomorrow

#20 ·
One of the guys has a helmet cam may see if he will let me use it for a few laps if so will post a ride along video.

#22 ·
Well no helmet cam pics, made two laps and my back said f you load me up. from what i can tell i have lots of power can't wait for my back to get better so i can let her go!

#24 ·
Well just got home from the doctor, he put me off work till monday, said i had a good bit of swelling in the lower back put me on steroids, mussel relaxers and pain killers, this really sucks the big one!!

#26 ·
December 5 arenacross.

#29 ·
No it won.t be televised.

#32 ·
First ride since rebuild.

Well got to put some laps on the ole 69 today all i can say is the power is sick! well have to learn to ride it all over again, could not be happier unless i had a long travel set up, but it is wicked fast!!!

#34 ·
What kind of shocks do you have. On my 450 I had houser long travel front and rear but elka sport travel shocks. I wanted LT bad.
Well got to put some laps on the ole 69 today all i can say is the power is sick! well have to learn to ride it all over again, could not be happier unless i had a long travel set up, but it is wicked fast!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.