Honda ATV Forum banner

Is this a good deal on a 2017 Rancher 420?

998 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  shadetree 
#1 ·
I’m looking to buy a used Honda 420. I found one near me that’s a 2017 rancher 420 4x4 foot shift. It looks really clean and in good shape according to the pics. It has 250 hours and is sitting on 27” executioner tires with itp wheels. He’s asking $4500 but I would offer $4000. Does this seem like a good deal.
He says it’s never been in deep mud or water, only used for trail riding and hunting.

#2 ·
well, hard to say if its worth it ?..UNTIL YOU SEE AND INSPECT IT !..LOL. first thing you need to look at is inside the air box for any dirt, mud, water, if its been in deep crap such as these i listed here ?, then the true signs of it will be in the air box !. look for any signs of mud under the fuel tank ?, radiator covered in mud ?, trust me..if its been in any of these ?, there will be signs of it every on this atv !. ask yourself this...who puts tires like these on an atv, and does not try them out in deep crap ??!!!..lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.