1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
If it work I'd say what the hell if it came off a Yamaha ,suzuki, kawasaki who cares . Id try it if it broke on the frist try they'd hear from me.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's suppose to be brand new, that's why I was asking. I know people generally say to stick with genuine parts, but I don't know if that's mainly 'inside' the engine, or for most things except maybe body parts, etc.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
If you think you should try it Go for it I would..... the worst thing is that it not work... What kind of warranty does it have?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
If you think you should try it Go for it I would..... the worst thing is that it not work... What kind of warranty does it have?
BUT.. If it fails dont you FAIL to stop.. That could be a bad outcome. Just my 2 cents

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Ahhh come on it's only the front...lol

BUT.. If it fails dont you FAIL to stop.. That could be a bad outcome. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll probably just go with a very young, but used, replacement, if it comes down to that. If I can get a genuine M/C off a bike less than 5 years old for $30, give or take, then I think that's an acceptable risk.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Word.. If its from the china I would say NO. OEM yes!:whore:

LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts