Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Honda friends,

I'm sure you're used to my videos by now. Well, in case you find it entertaining, I misjudged a landing yesterday and landed ON my new iPhone 6S (two weeks old) and destroyed the screen. Had a new screen installed today for $130. But at least I got it on film!

Reactions: UnkleRaRa and 350D

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Applecare would cover that lol
And they ought to! :) I'm a product tester in the real world of OHV. Phones get run over. To be honest, I'm shocked it only broke the screen. Seems to me that something as thin/small and technological as this would break in half, or at least quit working after a blow like that.

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
Thanks for testing the 6s to near destruction creed, I have this exact phone, I'm now filled with confidence that it should hold up if I ever sit on it whilst working on my ATVs!
Nice camera work though, the slow motion made that video, good job :)

Reactions: creed82

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for testing the 6s to near destruction creed, I have this exact phone, I'm now filled with confidence that it should hold up if I ever sit on it whilst working on my ATVs!
Nice camera work though, the slow motion made that video, good job :)
Yes, it's a tougher phone than I first anticipated. You should be fine sitting on it, unless you are obese and there's a sharp object beneath it when you sit on it. Haha!

Reactions: SamUK

·
Registered
170 Posts
The camera doesn't look like it got a scratch on it!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
You are certainly getting the most out of life and that Rancher, LOL. I do enjoy seeing the videos and look forward to the next one.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope, besides a busted screen the phone was A-OK. It's in an Otter Box case.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. That's my intent. :)

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hehe...funny stuff. At least you could save the video ;)
Yep. Still blows my mind this miniature computer didn't just break in half. The only thing that broke was the thin glass screen, everything else is perfectly fine. Thanks for the case, not even a scratch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts