Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All!

I'm new to the community, I'd like toi say hi and thanks for your help in advance.
just purchased two " new to me atv's " and went looking for a manual for both my atv's
one is a 89 fourtrax 350 the other is a 90 fourtrax 350.
I noticed in the manual section there are manuals for the 300 fourtrax that cover the range of years in question( 88-94), but the 350 manuals don't cover the years i need.(86-87)
is there truly much difference between the atv's other than the engine displacement? I could be able to use the 300 manuals to repair my machines and possibly use the 350 manual for engine issues.
Perhaps someone knows of a manual that is specific to my machines?
One major concern of mine is knowing the exact engine specs for the 89 because i need to replace the rings and i would like to know the proper dimensions of the replacement parts i will be purchasing for the 89 350 fourtrax.

any help the community can offer will be greatly appreciated.
thanks

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
I’m not a die hard 350 guru but from what I understand the 86 is different to the the later years, the later years are all the same.
The difference between the 300 fourtrax and the 350d fourtrax Foreman is a lot!
@shadetree and @Goober are the two gurus that spring to mind to help you out.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Reactions: retro

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Thanks for the mention although I would defer to Shade Retro Manny and several others. I’ve only been in the game for three years although I am a huge fan of the Chili Pepper Fourtrax
There are several differences between the models and year group esp in the ignition systems between the 86 Fourtrax, the 87 fourtrax and the 87-92 Foreman. My understanding is that the 88-92 Canadian models follow the 88-89 Foreman manual.

BTW click on manuals below and select Trx350 Foreman

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts