Honda ATV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I think you should keep the car!...I've got a boat and 2 SeaDoos and hardly ever use them.

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really like the car and it is fast. I bet my 400 hasn't been started in a month. We have 4 lakes here within a 35 min drive and the kids love the lake. LOL

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Yeah, it would be nice to have a boat if you live that close to that many lakes.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Boats cost to much to have and the overhead of a boat is ugly. My dad has one. It rarely gets used aswell.
I have a small jon type boat and it isn't that bad but repairs are high on the engine.
Boat stand for "Break out another thousand"

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Thats about like mine. Mine is a 1987 14 foot SeaNymph with a 25 horse Johnson motor on it. It is a V haul aswell.
I used to have one of those SeaNymphs, but I don't have it anymore.

·
Super Moderator
18,228 Posts
I got an 18 foot Donzi, just sitting. the engine has less than an hour on it. the guy who rebuilt it didn't put a new water pump on and it was no good so they trailered it I picked it up for a good deal with every intention of fixing it up. The interior is shot he never covered it the Bimini top is new he couldn't figure out how to put it on. it has an OMC Cobra 3.0 stern drive with a stainless prop. it's a good start boat project. With a some TLC it would be a great pleasure boat. The trailer is a galvanized load rite it needs new tires and a new winch strap.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Keep the car man.I agree.My parents used to have a nice fiberglass boat with a huge engine and all.It was even gel coated and they lived right beside a lake and never used it.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Keep the car!! boats are a pain in the but, you have to winterize them in the winter or run the chance of busting a block of lower unit seadoos are fun for a while but get old quick and you have to have two cause its no fun riding byyourself and about the same maintance as a boat

·
Super Moderator
18,228 Posts
Listen to them bro Just get a 14' john boat and a trolling motor you can go a long ways on one.
BOAT =
Break
Out
Another
Thousand

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
So there you have it like me nobody uses the boats or jet ski. A jet ski will cost you about 60 bucks to fill up right now and you can only ride it for about 4 hours before it runs out. Plus with a boat or jet ski you have to winterise it every year. And that's not cheap.

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well the car is gone but it wasn't traded for a boat or jet ski. Its a Honda and its fast and not a atv or car.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Well the car is gone but it wasn't traded for a boat or jet ski. Its a Honda and its fast and not a atv or car.
What did you trade it for?

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I'm thinking a really fast lawn mower.... maybe a generator

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
It's not a CR500 is it??? Cuz those are fast!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.