Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, i recently bent my steering shaft and replaced with an HSD Steering Shaft at standard lenth, so im still using the stock handle bar but I'm not liking it. Handle bar is now too high for me. I'm looking to reduce Handle bar ride height about 2 inches cause of the steering shaft from HSD standard lenth with their clam adds about 2 inches over stock handle bar ride height. So i was looking for someone that could help me out and suggest a handle bar or give me a link to some where that might have what i need...

thanks yall...

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Are you sure they actually sent you a standard? The +2 should raise your bars +2ish with clamp

·
Super Moderator
38,618 Posts
i forgot to add that i ride a trx700xx...

thanks again.
are you wanting oem ?..if not..try bikebandit.com, cheapcycleparts.com, or ebay.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I went to HSD Racing website. Do they have their own stem or did you buy one of the brands that they carry?

There are different handle bars with different bends, I don't know that any of them will drop the grips 2" but you can definitely get a lower bend.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it's a HSD STEM, I FOUND WHAT NEEDED THANKS FOR RESPONS....

HSD STEM WITH A RENTHAL RC BEND WHICH A 3" BEND A FACTORY BAR IS 5". SO WITH THE 3" BEND AND STEM THATS 2" TALLER FACTORY I FOUND WHAT NEEDED...

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Good deal!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts