Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all im new to the site have no idea how to work it just yet,i have an 06 rancher 350 4x4 motor i bought for my bike,my clutches went out i figured this was a good buy so i bought it not thinking straight,i found this deal on craigslist not thinking my bike is an ES (electronic shift) and the motor i purchased is a manual shift so im stuck with a motor that wont work for me,its in great shape has a fresh topend bored .20 over i have pictures i can email if interested im asking 800 OBO for the motor please call or text me i dont check my emails much but i will try my best my name is ian and my number is 727 858 7120 thank you

·
Registered
22 Posts
hello all im new to the site have no idea how to work it just yet,i have an 06 rancher 350 4x4 motor i bought for my bike,my clutches went out i figured this was a good buy so i bought it not thinking straight,i found this deal on craigslist not thinking my bike is an ES (electronic shift) and the motor i purchased is a manual shift so im stuck with a motor that wont work for me,its in great shape has a fresh topend bored .20 over i have pictures i can email if interested im asking 800 OBO for the motor please call or text me i dont check my emails much but i will try my best my name is ian and my number is 727 858 7120 thank you
Where are you located?

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
This thread is 2 years old and the guy only had 2 posts and they are both ob this thread so you are probably not going to get an answer.

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
Ha holy sh=-Ot i see the date now:)
Call the number in his post,maybe he still has it,doubtful,but won't hurt to check...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts