Honda ATV Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Hey friends, So after 14 months of patience and planning, this past Saturday I went down to Phoenix and picked up a brand new Honda....
I now have made the connection between Southwest/Creed. Personally, I'm delighted and thrilled for you to get something knowing how much you enjoyed the Rancher. I also look forward to seeing some videos and comments along with way regarding the P500. Knowing you, those factory tires will be worn down soon given the ability to ride on hard surfaces unlike here, LOL.

You can PM me on the side and I will share some ideas on how to make the ride even more enjoyable..
I had the privilege to ride in one of these in AZ awhile back on their streets..omg..talk about feeling out of place ?..lol. something just..didn't..feel right about being on the streets, surrounded by cars/trucks..in that little ole sxs ?..yikes !!..lol. ummmm..no thanks..i'll stay on the trials !..lol.
I know what you mean, I do it all the time. But, I will say that you get used to it, especially when you see people doing it all around you. But yes, it's weird the first 10 times or so.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Welcome back.
You would think it would have a bigger engine than 500 with all the extra weight.
True, although I can honestly say it has the power to do what it's intended to do - considering the suspension limits, etc. It is geared low enough it's quite torquey. I even added larger wheels/tires and it still has great power. Just not much speed - comfortable cruising about 30mph.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
congrats on the new machine
they look like fun rides, more truck like than ATV
Agreed - it kinda reminds me of a Jeep. Only much more reliable and more fun.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.