Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i had a mild day of retardation,please forgive me.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will get pics up tomorrow.

it looks great and runs strong,but I am not in love with it now that I have the 250r.

it might be premature but I want to see if the parts would sell fast,if so maybe I could get most of my money out of it.

I have not even rode the thing yet,lol

I built it and because of some slow shipper have not got my rad axle lock or bleed the brakes.

·
Super Moderator
18,228 Posts
Good luck with the sales, you will probably make out better parting it oout though IMO

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had all day to think it over.I am sorry for wasting bandwidth.She is staying.

She runs way to good to go,while I am waiting for a couple odds to show,I am going to ride the mess out of her when they get here.

I am waiting on little crap,anti fade,front mx 19x6x10 tires,400ex shocks and jb shock conversion mount.

I also wanted to know if the 250r and 300ex should swap axle or bearing carrier?

I have a 250r swing arms and its about 2+ inches longer then the 300 stock.

But I have a lsr bearing carrier and the gforce axle.I would hate to have to sell or try and trade them for the parts I would need.

I also do not want to shell out 4-600 for a swing arm that is not really different ot any better then the 250r swing arm I have.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guess what showed up today,my new AC bumper and the I thought it would never show RAD anti fade axle nut.

I am going to size my chain up in a few and take this baby out for it's first ride.

Still waiting on the 400ex shocks and conversion mount,also my new 19x6x10 front itp mx6r's

But not for nothing it's done until I take it to be coated.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Does anyone know a good jet start for this white brothers exhaust?
I just need to replace the main jet,the low speed jet is fine.

I had to run it on choke to slow the air flow,very lean.

I also need the info for the 250r swing arm,will it allow me to keep my 300ex axle and bearing carrier?

I am going to get pics up tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts