Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoke with these guys on the phone today, I'm ordering some A Arms from them. Awesome customer service, plus they are selling +2 LoneStar arms for $90 less than LoneStar sells them.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Who is it thats selling them?

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
KB Motorsports.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Yeah I see it now.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Red says he accidently screwed up his old a arms. Sounds like something I've told my wife in the past to do a little upgrading. JK! I know after spending all that time prepping and painting thats not the truth.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LMAO, NO I did it right in front of her... I almost cried.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Didn't anyone tell you that you can take the bolts out and they just fall right off? you didn't have to get the torch out Red, Honest they REALLY are reusable....LMAO But great find.... I am purchasing my Kibblewhite valves and springs from them best price I found too.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was in the process of putting the a arms back onto the spindels and tore the rubber boot on the ball joint. And of course Honda can't make them replaceable

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Another reason to use these guys for your shopping needs. My arms arrived a week earlier than he had told me over the phone!!!!

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Another reason to use these guys for your shopping needs. My arms arrived a week earlier than he had told me over the phone!!!!
Yeah, that is a plus. You can never get your parts too quick.

·
Registered
17 Posts
W hope everyone so far has had great experiences with our company since we started supporting the forum network if for any reason you think we messed up please call and give us a moment to review everything and fix it! Thanks again for all the support!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts