Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to figure out what type bolt pattern i have on my 2009 trx420fa-a rancher 4x4. I replaced the original rims with itp rims and im needing hub caps for them. The holes in the front rims(2.675") are bigger than the ones on the rear. Im not sure what i need to purchase. Help!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Which ITP wheels did you get? If you got the delta steels, you need these: ITP Delta Steel Center Cap | MotoSport bolt pattern doesn't matter, all delta steels use these center caps. But FYI, you have a honda utility ATV, so you have a 4/110 bolt pattern.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What i have is 2 different brand rims. Rear set is stamped kmm and the front is itp. Thanks to a screw up by a half ass atv shop. I had forgotten they screwed ordering the rims and i had to pay the price for. Im gonna have to buy a new set of rims if i want matching caps.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
What i have is 2 different brand rims. Rear set is stamped kmm and the front is itp. Thanks to a screw up by a half ass atv shop. I had forgotten they screwed ordering the rims and i had to pay the price for. Im gonna have to buy a new set of rims if i want matching caps.
They were not willing to make it right?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
We'd love to help you, but we can't unless you post pics of the rims or include full details. Pics are best.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.