Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was told it was a 2000 but im starting to wonder? is there a way i can tell what year it is? the frame has been painted but there are some vin numbers on frame. is there a way to tell thru the vin number?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
the tenth digit in the vin# is the year

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Here is the code.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mine is a P so that means 93? wow i hope the parts i orderd will all still fit fine lol. that guy told me it was a 99 or 2000?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
mine is a P so that means 93? wow i hope the parts i orderd will all still fit fine lol. that guy told me it was a 99 or 2000?
I don't know if the parts will fit or not but someone on here will know. If they don't I hope you can exchange or get your money back.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it seems that all parts fit the 300ex from 93 to 08. that was a close one lol. is there any difference from 93 to 08 other than plastics?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I'm not sure about a sport quad but someone will give you your info.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i have a 07 and i have road earlier ones, i dont think there is much differance other than light mounting, plastics and maybe a few thinks around the bike moved here to there, in my opinion there like the susiki lt80's. ever year is build the same, verry little difference.:funnysuzuki:

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Yeah, I believe they are the same, too.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i have a 07 and i have road earlier ones, i dont think there is much differance other than light mounting, plastics and maybe a few thinks around the bike moved here to there, in my opinion there like the susiki lt80's. ever year is build the same, verry little difference.:funnysuzuki:
i like your plastics better. would your 07 plastics bolt right on to my 93? or are there any other plastics i can use that would bolt right on or reguire little modification?

·
Registered
209 Posts
engine wise they should be the same for all years, if i compare my 03 300 to my buddys 87 250 they almost look the same other than plastic, reverse and gas turn on/off

·
Registered
94 Posts
i sont know about plastic boltone, i think your front brakets would be differnt but id think the back would be similar

1 - 12 of 12 Posts