Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've noticed a lot of members have been asking how to start a thread lately, so I thought this might help.

Go to the section that you want to post in and on the left side, near the top, you will see "New Thread". Click on this. Type in your post and click on "Submit New Thread".

Here is a short demo on how to start a thread.

YouTube - Thread Demo

·
Registered
130 Posts
Helmut i got a question for you , how does everybody get their listing for their mods to show up & stay on their posts ? and from day one ive noticed your 2 sayings on your posts , ive been into my setting but i cant seem to figure it out . thanks man .

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Helmut i got a question for you , how does everybody get their listing for their mods to show up & stay on their posts ? and from day one ive noticed your 2 sayings on your posts , ive been into my setting but i cant seem to figure it out . thanks man .
Go to the top of the page and click on "My Account". On the left side of the page, click on "Edit Signature". A signature box will come up. Fill in what you want for your signature and then click on "Save Signature".

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone I am new to the site and just have 1 question
My Atv has been sitting for several months I finally got it cranked and was planing to run stabil thru it tomorrow, is there something better or should i drain it all out and start over again. Also when I was working with it I was twisting the screw on the lower left side of the carberutor oppiste the pump button, what exactly does this screw do.
Thanks All

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
DRT<<<Welcome to the forums...Free downloadable manuals in the Schematics/Manuals section...I'd drain the gas tank,flush it with fresh gas,remove the petcock,and carb,tear both down,soak them in carb cleaner over night after removing anything made of rubber from them,then clean them thoroughly with fresh carb cleaner,and compressed air,put them back together,and install them using a clear inline fuel filter in the gas line...There's a carb cleaning thread sticky in the Repair,and maintenance section that has detailed carb cleaning instructions...Read it prior to doing anything else...

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How long does it take for a profile pic to show up.I think I meant Avatar.Tried to put pic of my wheeler there.
It should show up as soon as you upload the picture and click on "Save Changes". Note that the picture can't be any bigger than 124x124 pixels or 195.3kb.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Never mind, looks like you got it to work.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thanks,I redid it and it worked this time.Did you see my post in repair,could you take a look. Thanks

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks,I redid it and it worked this time.Did you see my post in repair,could you take a look. Thanks
Yeah, I just replied to your other post.

·
Registered
56 Posts
ARMY vet here new to the forum! whats up guys!

Hey whats up everyone! I'm new to this site and had a few technical questions on my 01 400 ex engine rebuild. I didnt know to post them here or not or if this was just the introduction lol. plz help lol!

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Welcome to the forums from OK. FIRST, Thank You for your Service! 2nd, if you can start a thread with its problems, that would get alot more help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Rookie from south georgia

Recently purchased a 98 300 4 trax. It is in need of some repairs. Hoping I can get some good advice here as this is my first ATV.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone!!

Im Michael, nice to meet yall.
I am looking for a manual for an '84 200S atc. anyone know how i can get one online? Thanks for your help

·
Registered
20 Posts
Help

I have a 02 Honda 500 4x4 and I need a meter and can't
Find one anywhere try to find a used one that is in good working
Order any body got a good one

1 - 20 of 76 Posts