Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many times now I've clicked on the "Login with Facebook" option but then realize I didn't use that when I setup my account. Can I associated my current account to the FaceBook login? I did search this but couldn't find what I needed. Probably not searching the right term.

Thank you

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
If it can be done ..... @VS_Goose , @machinecrook, would good fellas to advise on this, and I'm sure there are other members who can offer advise... :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Wrong admin account... lol. Must be Thursday.

You cant log into your account with facebook after you have already created it. If you were to use Facebook to create an account, then we merge the old into the new, that may work, but we'd have to change your username if you dont want to use your real name on the forums. Changing usernames may force it to become a forum account again, but we'd have to test it to find out.

Currently, facebook login is broken due to the SSL conversion so once its up and running again we could test it and find out.

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
i realize this is an older thread, but i would say to stay away from, in your face book, log in. i know im not suppose to post political. i worry bout spyware, or social endangering.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts