Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Houser Pro Bounce Foot Peg With Heel Guards

These Houser Pro Bounce Foot Pegs are made of TIG welded Chromoly with end caps that are attached with high strength, air craft grade rivets, rated at 4,000 pounds of shear strength each. Furthermore, the foot pegs feature a large convex design to provide plenty of support. The aggressive teeth on the foot peg will provide superior traction that won't tear apart the sole of your boots.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I wish they offered a universal setup I've been wanting something like this for my daughter who rides with juvenial rhuematoid arthritis. But they don't offer anytbing for the 250ex.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
I wish they offered a universal setup I've been wanting something like this for my daughter who rides with juvenial rhuematoid arthritis. But they don't offer anytbing for the 250ex.
Brother with your fab skills I would design and build some to work. That definitely would be a much much better ride for your daughter for sure. Those are very interesting. I had wondered if there was a way to soften the ride under my feet? Now I know. I may even try to fab up something??

·
Registered
722 Posts
Brother with your fab skills I would design and build some to work. That definitely would be a much much better ride for your daughter for sure. Those are very interesting. I had wondered if there was a way to soften the ride under my feet? Now I know. I may even try to fab up something??

I've actualy been thinking about it I may start looking into it more now

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I've actualy been thinking about it I may start looking into it more now
Please feel free to give us a call at 270-774-1982 if you have any questions. We've had first hand experience with Houser's pro bounce lineup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts