Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hot cams are out for the 700xx i seen them on ebay today im thanking about trying one

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
They are not available unitl 4/15/10 from Hot Cams. Use cation when buying one off of ebay. I find it wierd that ebay has them available before Hot Cams.

Do not go above a stage 2. The stage 1 will give you noticeable power gains over the entire RPM range, made to use stock exhaust/intake. Stage 2 leaves the bottom end about the same but will stretch your arms above 5000 rpm. That is made for a quad with minor modifications such as pipe and air filter. Stage 3 is for a completely built motor.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you thank there worth the money

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Oh hell yeah. Get a stage 2. I have a Stage 2 in my 450 and all I can say is WOW. When i put the cam in, it was like a whole new machine. It pulls so fricking hard.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Here's a dyno chart for the 450 motor and a stage 2 cam.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Great now I can't wait till 4/15 lol. I just talked to my Honda shop about putting it in they said it will run about $250 for them to put it in and it will not void my warranty if they do it

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
NICE!!! Warranties are great!

You will need to add more fuel on your juice box

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
They are not available unitl 4/15/10 from Hot Cams. Use cation when buying one off of ebay. I find it wierd that ebay has them available before Hot Cams.

Do not go above a stage 2. The stage 1 will give you noticeable power gains over the entire RPM range, made to use stock exhaust/intake. Stage 2 leaves the bottom end about the same but will stretch your arms above 5000 rpm. That is made for a quad with minor modifications such as pipe and air filter. Stage 3 is for a completely built motor.
Yeah, they could be counterfeiting them. I saw were the Dynojet Jet Kits were being counterfeited. Check out this link.

http://www.dynojet.com/whats_new/PressReleaseKnockOffJetKits.pdf

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts