Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here it is with the sticker...idk where i wanna put the other yet (on the quad)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! i wanted to put them on the back fenders but after i placed to see if i liked it i really didnt lol...i just dont know where to put the other one...lol

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Looks great!!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Mine will go on my truck where it will be seen. :icon_ banana:

If I put it on my quad it will never be seen, up at my property behind a locked gate.:r_c:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was thinking that....but i wanna get rid of my car and get a truck(which wont be for a while since i cant afford one yet haha..)..so i can haul the quad around..right now i got my buddy doing the hauling. but when i get my truck that would be a GREAT spot for it!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I put mine on the front of my & my sons ranchers so they can be seen pretty easy when we meet other riders on the trails.(pics. in my photo album & in atv media section in ATV forum).

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I put mine on the front of my & my sons ranchers so they can be seen pretty easy when we meet other riders on the trails.(pics. in my photo album & in atv media section in ATV forum).
ya i got mine on the front too...its a good spot cause like you said when u see people on trails... they will see the front first. unless they are behind you...lol

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I am going to put mine on the rear so people will see, cause i will be in front!!!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I am going to put mine on the rear so people will see, cause i will be in front!!!
We are still talking about your quad right??? ROFLMAO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts