Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about picking this bad boy up… it’s posted locally for 350$ Canadian with a seized motor. Current owner said it was in his yard exactly how it sits before he put it up for sale. I was thinking if the bottom end isn’t damaged and I can get it bored out maybe delete the headlight, replace the exhaust with some cheap aftermarket, maybe shocks a bit taller since the ones it have look a little crusty and it only sits 28inches as is, of course re upholster the seat and maybe paint job too since it’s all metal and have a decent little trail bike for my friends to rip on with me. Anyone know or have had one of these? Any ideas on what I should do with it? Or reasons I shouldn’t Buy it? Lol. Feel free to weigh in

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motorcycle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle Motor vehicle
Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motorcycle

·
Registered
1 Posts
The side fairings alone are worth 3 to $400 bucks, Possibly more. I know because I’ve been looking for a few months. Definitely seems like a good candidate to fully restore.

if you don’t want to fully restore. Sell me the side fairings for $350. [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts