Honda ATV Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts
Hello all,

Just wondering if anybody knows any history of these Honda utility trailers. I purchased this hardly used trailer from the original owner in August 2017.

Thanks.
I inherited some stuff from my grandparents when they died including a 1984 TRX 200, and one of these trailers. Definitely cool and seem pretty rare as well. Fond memories of grandpa throwing the chainsaw in the back and chopping up firewood with the aid of this little trailer. Looking forward to restoring the trailer later this year

The utility trailer is a classic, but for a real load, look at this trailer made from the front half of an atv frame. The suspension is awesome, and this pulls great with a load up to 200#.

A better Photo: 66 man-days in the desert - lessons learned.

Gosh I wish I had that like new trailer!!! I am restoring mine but it won’t be anything special they get beat up pretty bad I will post finished pictures I just sand blasted the metal prior to powdercoat I have had to save the wheel bearings as I could not find replacements Those Goodyear tires are still good although they have had a patch in both of them over the years I bought it like new around 1996 along with an ATV which is long gone
l

Attachments

The trailer is a real Honda trailer not fake!
Gosh I wish I had that like new trailer!!! I am restoring mine but it won’t be anything special they get beat up pretty bad I will post finished pictures I just sand blasted the metal prior to powdercoat I have had to save the wheel bearings as I could not find replacements Those Goodyear tires are still good although they have had a patch in both of them over the years I bought it like new around 1996 along with an ATV which is long gone View attachment 150906 l
So here we are. Still a lot of dents but I didn’t intend to make it perfect. My decal guy made the decals they are very close to perfect. Powdercoat tool care of the rest.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.