Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I recently bought a honda trx450er and I tested it ran it through each gear and ran great. I attempted turning it on a few days later and all it does is turn over, my first go to was the battery so I bought a brand new one and it kept doing the same thing, do you guys have any suggestions ? anything appreciated!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello I recently bought a honda trx450er and I tested it ran it through each gear and ran great. I attempted turning it on a few days later and all it does is turn over, my first go to was the battery so I bought a brand new one and it kept doing the same thing, do you guys have any suggestions ? anything appreciated!
Ever figure out problem

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm about to take apart wire harness and see if something is draining battery won't keep a charge new stator regulator and battery have fuel spark and compression still won't fire just turns over act like it wants to start then battery dies again...link to vid..https://youtu.be/QSq2Ek8UoI8

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update: It was the valves, they needed to be adjusted. Got the job done for 160 plus a fresh carb tune now its running like a champ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts