Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys i got the 86 Honda 250r man that thing is fast and its looks great and runs great now im just wondering if any one knows which brand of skid plates are the best to get any help will be great thanks :icon_ peace:

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Awesome - Where is the pictures? I still use the stock skid plate. It has worked well for me. Have never looked into other brands. Do you have a few that you are looking at?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i been riding it to much to think about geting pictures lol well i been looking at the ac racing and the Armadillo brand skid plates im hoping to get the full chassis and swing arm and a arms there around the same cost

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Of the 2 you mentioned, I recommend the AC. Pro Armor is good too

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya i haven't seen any pro armor skid plates for the 250r yet

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
ya i haven't seen any pro armor skid plates for the 250r yet
Yeah, I looked at their site. They have nothing listed for the 250R...

DO NOT GET DG

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya i was not planing on get DG i don't like there stuff im going to go with the ac they protect the most and look the best

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya im going to get the ac full chassis and swing arm but they don't make the a arms skid plates

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Was going to buy an 89 250R yesterday and called the guy to go check it out and he had just sold it, it had a blown motor but lots of after market Leggars parts on it could have bought it for $550 a day late

1 - 15 of 15 Posts