Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
New here. I am looking for a rear differential that will fit the Honda shaft number 40210-MEG-000 . I am building something from my Honda Shadow 750. I'm looking for a ATV Differential that will fit this drive shaft. Building Trike and would like to keep everything Honda.

Mac

Premium Member
Sounds cool. You looking for straight axle or independent rear suspension? I would like to have IRS on my trike

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am thinking about using a rear suspension and drive from a Honda compatible With my Shadow drive line. I have CNC Machines, so my plan is to build as much of it with billet and fabrication in house.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I can get the information needed , I might start making trick parts to include suspension updates.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I might machine a new billet differential housing to adapt to what I have. That way all my gearing will be correct. any thoughts on that? Maybe someone in your group might want a 1100cc ATV.

Registered
It is not likely any diff from an atv will bolt up to a bike with over twice the displacement and it would not be nearly strong enough. Also all Honda atvs are positive traction so turning on pavement would not work out well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts