Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Just wanted to post some pic's of my 420 that was stolen back in April in Loxahatchee (West Palm Beach), FL. Any info leading to the location of this lowlife will be rewarded with $$$. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
38,073 Posts
sorry that this happened. in the future..put a large lock and chain on it !. damnit, I wish atv folks would think about their toys more ?. if it looks good to you ?, it sure as heck is gonna look yummy to a thief !.I will give ya kodos for at least having camera's though !.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Sorry man.... We've got a another good member who suffered loss too .....did? you have the vin number writen down ? , and be sure to PASS those pics (of that scum bag) to the police! What color is the 420 ?

have you had any word at all.... Naw man, You KEEP your reward money, we don't roll that way here :)

April was a while ago..... I'll be sure keep an eyeball out.

·
Premium Member
2,739 Posts
Sorry man.... We've got a another good member who suffered a loss too
its OK to mention the name aint it of the other member??,, so that fred might get some ideals? i dont care it someone mentions my name as long as they aint real disrespectful.. just asking.

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
its OK to mention the name aint it of the other member??,, so that fred might get some ideals?
Sure. That's a good idea, i haven't seen @semperfi1919 for a while..... Maybe he's got some MORE news, about his missing honda.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey man. I know the feeling.. still no new news on mine. Talked with a lawyer and said pretty much a lost cause trying to hold the company monitoring the ankle bracelet.

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Everything today is totally backwards of common sense and good morals , seems to me that is the plan to destroy America , don't see it getting better anytime soon , only worse ----- get out and vote

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yea had a POS here in town last weekend shoot and kill a store clerk. Walked outside and shot and killed a guy pumping gas. And shot another... He was out of prison on an early release from robbery charges... Our legal system really works.... That judge should be made to go explain how it works to the 9 year old boy that watched his dad get murdered by that POS. I'm sorry.. stuff like this just makes me mad. I deploy 3 times to fight for my country but here at home criminals have so many more rights than I do. When they commit a crime. They should lose all rights

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
Well, humanity is insistent on being ruled by another...! Responsibility cannot exist while under rule, so stop whining about the lack of it! You defend your pathetic rule for crying out loud.

We live in a global police state already, and you wish to make your existence in your prison more comfortable by denying a fellow person of their human rights? You understand that every demand placed upon others, is a lifelong restriction you place on yourself, don't you?

Change comes from within, not by placing irrational demands on others.

Why don't you give Freedom a chance! Only then will you and I be free to become responsible! Only while free will humanity EVER be responsible!

Sorry about my pointy stick rant... but please look inside at what you support before you leap.

·
Super Moderator
5,956 Posts
For as long as there are systems of rule & control supported by our fellow humans in place here on earth, there will be those that will game those systems of control & rule. Stop supporting them and those usury systems of rule will collapse overnight. Once free of rule and control, there is nothing left for a single human to game! RESPONSIBLE is all that remains viable and POSSIBLE in a free and natural environment. Solve the problem man... don't become it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts