Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys know about the 350 with forward and reverse? Ive always wanted one but never found one at a deal until lately

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
They are sooo cool man I wanted one when I was young. I do remember they need a football field to turn around in if you don't sling them around, and I believe they were kind of top heavy too. but pretty fast.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
They race them now with the modern UTVs and they win!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
cgaigslist and a bit of talking down,, just tonight a guy offered onecomplete odessy another one that is only good for parte and a snow mobile with motor
for $350. problem is i dont know the cond of them and im broke im sure he will sell before i can get the cash dammit......................

·
Banned
1 Posts
Im looking to park my money in some solid companies as a cash altnerative while I wait for better investment opportunities. One of the companies Ive been looking at is Odyssey Re ORH. I just found out that they also have preferrds. What do you guys think is the better investment the common or pref?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Im looking to park my money in some solid companies as a cash altnerative while I wait for better investment opportunities. One of the companies Ive been looking at is Odyssey Re ORH. I just found out that they also have preferrds. What do you guys think is the better investment the common or pref?
Good bye:icon_ devil:

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I got a company you can invest in, It's called Dynamic Graphics, Inc... Send me money!

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
Why??? We get decals for free from those people...

I got a company you can invest in, It's called Dynamic Graphics, Inc... Send me money!

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
I dont know who got anything for free... other than 69QR

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
um hello our forum decals....admin may have purchased them but mine was free..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts