Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I need a new set of wheel bearings for my 1993 300 4x4. Any brand you recommend? I don't like buying junk, and don't mind paying more for a better product. Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 520 rubicon foot shift
576 Posts
OEM honda bearings or high quality bearings from a bearing shop, you will need the bearing numbers off the old ones to get bearings from a bearing shop.
They're an odd size so you may have to order ones from a bearing shop.
I always used the cheap all balls kits, they're not great but when packed full of grease they last a year or two with heavy mud use.

·
Super Moderator
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't take mine through mud, I ride mine just around the property every day, and a 50 mile ride every 6 months or so. Would the All-Balls brand work for my application?

·
Registered
576 Posts
If you pack the all balls bearing full of grease they last a year or two, maybe more if you avoid mud. OEM bearings do last longer but cost twice as much, some guys prefer the OEM as they dont like changing bearings twice as often.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Yes.
Up until 2014 honda used 2 small bearings side by side in the front hub, they're undersized for atv's and dont last long.
The newer ones have one much larger bearing and it last much better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I need a new set of wheel bearings for my 1993 300 4x4. Any brand you recommend? I don't like buying junk, and don't mind paying more for a better product. Thanks.
ive tried a few different brands of bearings ,the beast ones i have ever used are from rocky mountian bearing company(not rocky mtn. atv) they even have a 3 year warranty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts