Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
You can do the cheap braket lifts on ebay for like $30 those work fine. I have a 1.5" Perfex stainless steel kit on mine. You can get a 4" custom built for $1500, and I think $6-10" are around $2500. Pretty sure it's The300Shop on facebook that sells the bigger kits.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
I have a set of 2" Highlifter front brackets I'll part with...

·
Premium Member
6,555 Posts
You can do the cheap braket lifts on ebay for like $30 those work fine. I have a 1.5" Perfex stainless steel kit on mine. You can get a 4" custom built for $1500, and I think $6-10" are around $2500. Pretty sure it's The300Shop on facebook that sells the bigger kits.
What does the perfex look like on a 300? Ride better than stock like my Perfex's do on my 500's?

·
Registered
7,154 Posts

What does the perfex look like on a 300? Ride better than stock like my Perfex's do on my 500's?

It's not the long travel kit I don't think they make those anymore, it's the same as the other kits you see for sale just in stainless instead of steel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.