Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these but wanted your opinions. Cost would be 9400 with tax and title out the door. Is there a better buy out there?
Thanks,
Doug

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
welcome to the site, as for price
that many times depends on where your at,
since you didn;t list this info, hard for us to really good or Bad on price

MY best suggestion to you is price shop,
and let each dealer you shop at KNOW your price shopping for the best deal, and who ever gives gets your $$
is crazy how much difference there can be at times from one dealer to another, and , for me, I ain;'t scared to travel to save a chunk of cash
I drove 7 hrs one way to get my atv's(got two ) and saved over 2500 bucks

got my truck new 800+ miles away and saved 5 grand(and they delivered it)

as in all things today, the more work/homework you do, the better your odds are of getting a deal and NOT being taken!

to some folks the time isn;t worth the savings and to them>> that's there call,
but me, I will make a bunch of emails, and or dealer visits before I buy any larger ticket item!
its saved me a lot of $$ over the yrs doing so, and is easier than ever now with the world wide web so common place now!

·
Premium Member
5,956 Posts
mrbb has it all down pat! I have a friend who says "it don't ever pay to be in a hurry" all the time... he never pays full price for big purchases, and won't buy until someone beats every low price he can find on the planet! Sometimes he shops for months... but every time he wins... :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts