Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple Big Red ATC and a couple Trx250 I am looking to sell some parts off. No fenders or rear ends on them. Let me know what you need and I will see if I have it. I have paypal and ship regularly!!

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
What would a trx250a carb cost to post to me? (UK) I understand if it's to much hassle for you to ship to the UK. Be nice to have a spare.

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
I could use a brand new , never been spun cam sprocket and chain -- LOL
Here's a chain - 232356994061 < eBay item number. Only used sprockets on eBayUK at the minute, I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

Reactions: _Wilson_

·
Registered
41 Posts
If the trx250 is 85-87 do you have any of the plastic parts that go around the fuel tank? Also need the snorkel for the air box.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
If she's 85 (black plastic) 86, 87 (grey plastic) found a few parts, PM me if your interested (black) tank cover (17610-ha8-010za) <<< picture, is this the animal ? Your refurring to ? Tank center (17612-ha8-010za), AND grey lid (17611-ha8-680za)

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
It is an 86. I looked on eBay and most of them have broken tabs. The one in your pic looks to be the same. I am not in "need" of one right away. Mine is there with one broken tab, but is all chalky. Same with the top plastic. If I find a screaming deal I might pick one up, but for now just keeping my eyes open.

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
There as rare as hens teeth over here lol. If I come across parts like that I buy them as a spare, seems all the rare bits are all broken or ridiculously expensive.

Reactions: _Wilson_

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
You will see those come up on eBay from time to time. I sold a set back in January on there for $35

Rob

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like that gear is specific to the 86 year only. I dont have one unfortunately.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts