Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so pretty much I'm looking at big bore kits for my 300ex and I'm seeing a 80mm kit (330cc kit) but I have seen alot of people saying you have to machine the cases aswell to make it fit and wanted to know if this was true because I dont want to get into that but I'm also seeing a 76 mm kit (around 0.079 over) and stock piston size is 74 just want a decent performance increase and possibly with a stage 1 hot cam if need be thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello come across ur post on here. i own a trx250x that im rebuilding and alot of people been saying alot of the 300ex parts will work on the 250x. i been thinking about boring the motor up couple sizes. i know they say i can use a 300ex jug then gives me a bigger stroke. let me know what u end up doing...
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello come across ur post on here. i own a trx250x that im rebuilding and alot of people been saying alot of the 300ex parts will work on the 250x. i been thinking about boring the motor up couple sizes. i know they say i can use a 300ex jug then gives me a bigger stroke. let me know what u end up doing...
[/QUOTE]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts