Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find general information on lifted and stretching a 1996 honda 300. Trting to do around a 4 in lift or so

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
Is this something you plan on doing yourself or are you asking where to source the necessary bolt on parts from?
you will need, A arms, front shafts/axles, a stretched swing arm,( the stretch depends if you plan on running bigger tyres or not) and a rear driveshaft extension to suit the swingarm.
The 300shop on FB offer 4", 6" & 8" lift kits with everything included ready to bolt on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is this something you plan on doing yourself or are you asking where to source the necessary bolt on parts from?
you will need, A arms, front shafts/axles, a stretched swing arm,( the stretch depends if you plan on running bigger tyres or not) and a rear driveshaft extension to suit the swingarm.
The 300shop on FB offer 4", 6" & 8" lift kits with everything included ready to bolt on.
Do you have a link for the fb page and any specifics om a arms a front shafts ect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
I'm not actually on FB, just search, 'the 300shop' and it should show up. I don't know what shafts they use, guessing Gorilla maybe.

Reactions: justinwayne12

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
There is complete 4" lifts sold for around $1500. Check out "the 300 shop" on Facebook. Don't forget you'll need a 54% gear reduction for the tires as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
As Fish has said above, it gets very expensive. If you can, or know somebody who can do light fabrication work then your onto a winner straight away. Make what you can and buy the rest would be my best advice.

Reactions: justinwayne12
1 - 8 of 8 Posts