Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a question i just got a 3 wheeler its a 1984 200x with a 185 motor, my question is a guy down the street has a 200x with a 2 stroke motor mine came with the motor that came out of it but its a four stroke which is right the 2 or 4 stroke and also his has a manual clutch, any info i would appreaciated greatly. i just want to put it back the way it suposta to be and maby get somemore power..

thanx paul

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
The 1984 ATC200X was/is a 4 stroke... 99% positive.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rear plastic repair

i was wondering has anybody repaired there rear plastic with fibergalss and will it work. i have a couple cracks in my rear plastics and dont really have the money to buy new ones . i was thinking i could just use faber glass to repair , will this work or not?

thanx paul

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
it works until you hit the first bad bump. drill holes all they way down the crack on both sides and zip tie it together like lacing shoes.

i was wondering has anybody repaired there rear plastic with fibergalss and will it work. i have a couple cracks in my rear plastics and dont really have the money to buy new ones . i was thinking i could just use faber glass to repair , will this work or not?

thanx paul

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Even if you had to redo it every 6 months, looks better than the stiches.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Chicks dig scars!

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
have you used the plastic welder your self does it hold up. i looked up the welder up at harbor freight tools and i can pick one up for under 30 bucks.

·
Super Moderator
18,227 Posts
I used one when I was doing some interior work on my car, they work pretty good just pickout what color welding rod you need and go to it..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts