Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
witch has better sound and power wise. a deep tone and a crackle. but not to loud cause to people live next to me.

·
Super Moderator
18,230 Posts
Well they both sound great. I personally have a FMF Power Core 4 but my buddy has a HMF system on one of his quads it's deeper than mine maybe a few db louder too.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
HMF deffinetly for a deeper tone.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi guys How much power will a after market exhaust give my bike??? 1998 trx300 Thanks

·
Super Moderator
18,230 Posts
Hi guys How much power will a after market exhaust give my bike??? 1998 trx300 Thanks

Maybe a 5 to 8% gain with the proper jetting and filter, too. It will be noticable

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
the super trap deep tone aty idle and a medeaim sound wide open

·
Super Moderator
18,230 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
never heard fmf but hmf has a deep tone wide open i know you can hear a couple blocks away

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
thanks moose i worken on the typing and have enroling in phonics

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,230 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
yah its rilly does workz lol

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
LoL wow nice about the pipe tho i have ran both a fmf and now have an hmf and the power difference is about the same but the tone on the hmf is deeper and more throuty. Altho that also has alot to do with the head pipe. If your spending the money i would say for the money the fmf would be the better deal because hmf's are rediculously expensive (unless you get a good deal on eday like me.) But all this is just an opinion. The sound your looking for will be if you get a full pipe and take off the air box lid. That will make it deap. The cackle your talking about i dont really think any quad really makes a cackle cars make cackle quads pop and back fire thats about it.

And BTW helmut its really, rillie isnt a word its a name tho i think. LOL

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
And BTW helmut its really, rillie isnt a word its a name tho i think. LOL
Yeah, I know, I was just messing with 300. LOL.

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Well dont make him think your spelling it right then he will never learn. LoL then everytime he says really hes gunna spell it rillie and thats just hilarious. LoL actually on second thought keep doing it then we can all laugh when we see him spell it wrong.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Well dont make him think your spelling it right then he will never learn. LoL then everytime he says really hes gunna spell it rillie and thats just hilarious. LoL actually on second thought keep doing it then we can all laugh when we see him spell it wrong.
I don't know, maybe if he thinks it's spelled "rillie", then he will spell it "really". LOL.

No, we were just joking about the "hooked on phonics".

1 - 20 of 44 Posts