Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just a quick hello from the Highlands of Scotland.
I have recently sold a 2002 TRX350 and just purchased a 2009 TRX500 FM in Green. It will be used mainly for retrieval of Deer that I hunt in a local forest.

Cheers
A

·
Registered
555 Posts
Welcome Tattiestorm from the highlands of Montana in the United States:laugh: that is one place I would love to come visit, if you can post some pics of your new ride and the species of deer you have in your neck of the woods. Look forward to seeing what you got, FF

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome! I've been to quite a few countries, but Scotland isn't one of them. I hope to see it, one day.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi Tattie. welcome from the desert lands of Arizona. One day I hope to come to Scotland as well. My mothers maiden name was Wallace. Grandpa John immigrated to US about 1900. Some day I want to visit the stone circles and standing stone sites. Enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Hi Tattie. welcome from the desert lands of Arizona. One day I hope to come to Scotland as well. My mothers maiden name was Wallace. Grandpa John immigrated to US about 1900. Some day I want to visit the stone circles and standing stone sites. Enjoy the ride.
Think there's more in Wiltshire, such as Stonehenge etc.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
High Tattiestorm! Welcome from middle Tennessee United States.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Welcome from the boring landscape of central Minnesota!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Your Red Deer are similar to our Elk, not quite as big but much larger than our White tail or Mule Deer. Our Cow Elk are pretty good size, an average mature female in the 450lb. range after dressing it out. The Red deer call during the Rut is nothing like our elk, it is very deep and baritone in comparison to our elks high pitch squeal.

The bull in the one pic is a friend of a friend of mine, the cow hanging in the garage is one I got last year, my ceiling is 10ft so you can kind of get an idea of the size.

The picture of the Mule deer was taken by a Truck driver friend of mine in the oil fields of North Dakota.

The other two are of my two boys when they got their first deer at 12 years old.

Looking forward to some pics!:)

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.