Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey folks, just found this forum been on Hondas since 73 ATCs in Nova Scotia, yeah have tried others, but i will stick with my Hondas seem to last me, just have a wee Fourtrax 2002 350 right now, does the job I need, small like my BIG RED to get way into the bush, plus light cuz we always get stuck at some point, looking at those new 450 power steering Hondas though.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Salut de Lacombe..
The thread title is "Hi From Ontario".

Us Ontarian's dropped French in Grade 9.

You probably know more French then me and the OP combined haha :D

Welcome to the forums fellow Canuck!

·
Super Moderator
5,062 Posts
Stick with English/American, 90% of other countries speak or know it which is great, it means we don't need to learn languages haha.. Why they try and force languages on us in high school I'll never know!

Welcome to the forums :-D

Reactions: UnkleRaRa

·
Super Moderator
38,518 Posts
I hear you uncle Ray , I am suppose to be ****-ass , which were migrants from Nova Scotia to Louisiana , it is spoken frequently down here on the bayou, but all I really picked up is the bad words
lmfao^^^^^^..I wonder why we don't have a red neck book full of bad words ??..lmfaooo.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Shade ? I bet there's a book out there some place, lol , I'd be shocked if there wasn't.......

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hear you uncle Ray , I am suppose to be ****-ass , which were migrants from Nova Scotia to Louisiana , it is spoken frequently down here on the bayou, but all I really picked up is the bad words
me thinks ya got our history wrong, we Acadians that did not swear to the crown, got the boot to french Territory down south OUI!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts