1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2X ‘16 TRX420FA6G, ‘00 TRX350FE
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Thanks for letting me join.

I’ve been the happy owner of a ‘00 TRX350FE for quite a while now, but the wife expressed interest in riding so I jumped on a deal for a pair of low-mileage ‘16 420’s with EPS / IRS and all the fancy, good, “new” stuff this week.

Was hoping for an upgrade for myself, and a perfect machine for her to give it a go, so I’m hoping the O2 sensor code 23 both quads logged before we had a chance to ride them isn’t a repeat issue in the long term.

I spend my work days fixing stuff with way more than 4 wheels, so diagnosing the failed O2 sensor heaters wasn’t a big deal, but I’m hoping I’m not making a mistake when I sell the ‘00. Over 13,000 km and going strong...

Dang, I’m rambling like an old guy.:unsure:

Phil

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all,

Thanks for letting me join.

I’ve been the happy owner of a ‘00 TRX350FE for quite a while now, but the wife expressed interest in riding so I jumped on a deal for a pair of low-mileage ‘16 420’s with EPS / IRS and all the fancy, good, “new” stuff this week.

Was hoping for an upgrade for myself, and a perfect machine for her to give it a go, so I’m hoping the O2 sensor code 23 both quads logged before we had a chance to ride them isn’t a repeat issue in the long term.

I spend my work days fixing stuff with way more than 4 wheels, so diagnosing the failed O2 sensor heaters wasn’t a big deal, but I’m hoping I’m not making a mistake when I sell the ‘00. Over 13,000 km and going strong...

Dang, I’m rambling like an old guy.:unsure:

Phil
hey Phil
Do you still have the TRX350?
I own a '02 TRX350FE, and enjoyed it for years. Sons did mostly but all grown and gone now and wasn't used much last 4-5 years.
Had choke problems and while replacing cable realized it was the choke plunger stuck. broke one side of it trying to pull it out of carb.
Now will replace new plunger/kit but wondering if any lube should be used and if so what type?
i'm semi-retired and plan on using the Honda more myself, still otherwise in good shape.
Have you had any issues with yours over the years?

Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts