Honda ATV Forum banner

Hi all!

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  retro 
#1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all for the available info on this site even to non-members! I recently tackled an out of my league project ( carpenter not a mechanic ) in restoring an 01 trx350fe. I can't count how many times a quick Google search would lead me straight to a post on here and within 10 mins pointed in a very accurate direction...well my project is finished and to my own surprise it runs great! Also own a 01 trx450fe currently awaiting a new rear axle and diff ring gear (should be here any day now). Anyways figured I should join and hopefully pay it forward!

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forums , from a Saintsfan , your Division Rivals ! = I am thinking Bucsfan , your from Fla., Tampa Bay Area
Looking forward to our week 1 matchup! Hopefully our re-vamped dline can keep Brees on his @ss!!
I'm actually located in Ontario, Canada just an hour north of the border, but a long time bucs fan since the dungy years. Will be at Ray Jay week 3 against steelers on MNF!

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the forums! Care to share any pics of your bikes...? :)
Thanks retro, this is going to sound pretty sad but I haven't quite figured out to do so! Give me a couple days and I'm sure I can figure something out! Might see a post later today asking for advice on posting pics instead of fixing bikes! :grin

Discussion starter · #11 ·
It is easy to post pics, but each device (phone?) may require different approaches? I use a laptop so I'm no good help for those using phones. Many of us use the "Classic" view while on the forums which is generally faster responding and has an overall cleaner, more logical, more functional layout. You can find the Classic view dropdown near the bottom of each page, I think...?

As for posting pics check out this Sticky for starters and ask questions in that thread if you have any. Others will be much more helpful than I, I'm sure.

http://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/new-member-introductions/115393-posting-pics.html
Thanks for the help, still getting used to this site but making progress. I managed to put an album together in gallery of my rebuild on the Fourtrax. The downfall is some of them are sideways and it's not in much of an order but I gave tried to label them...anyways have a look! And yes I know, it needs new rubber badly. I wanted to run this thing for awhile make sure I've got all the mechanicals working before I spend another 500 on tires.

Reactions: retro
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.