Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, sorry i haven't been on much, been real busy with alot of rebuilds not only on bikes, but mine as well !!..lol, anyway..thought i'd stop in and say hello to all you great ppl...again..sorry for not getting back to anyone sooner on questions..been real busy around here...i'm kinda caught up now..took me forever to rebuild my front an rear diff on my '89 trx350d foreman..waitting on some oil seals to get in..then i can put her back together for the 10th time..lmao..anyway..i'm free for a bit to help anyone that needs some questions answered..soo..give me a holler if ya need help..good to be back here for a bit..one rocken place here !

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Everyone wondered what happened to you. Glad to see you're back.

·
Super Moderator
38,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everyone wondered what happened to you. Glad to see you're back.
thanks helmut !..yeah..just been realllllll busy here..getting to be spring weather an all..now everyone wants thier bikes fixed and running..lol..anyway..good to be back, well..for now anyway..when my parts come in, i'll be putting my bike back together again..lol.

·
Super Moderator
18,230 Posts
Welcome back bro Helmut has been taking up your slack...LOL I'lolm not too utility savvay either

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Glad to see your back shadetree.

·
Super Moderator
38,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome Back! We were worried sick about you.. LOL

SEE!

http://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/around-garage/3138-shadetree.html

Sorry.. Link fixed!
lol fourtrax..i wish i was out ridding !!.lmfao..nooo bro..everyone wants thier bike fixed lately..seeing how the weather is getting real nice here in arkansas!!..lmfao..not to mention..i've been working on my own ride < having to rebuild my rear diff >..it's back together now..just waitting on my drive shaft oil seals to come in..so i can put her back together again !!!..i think this is number 4..or 5 ?..lmfao..anyway..thanks to you..and all of you wonderful ppl that missed my great advice around here !!!..this place rocks...what one man can't do alone...a boat load will git-r-done !..thank you all for the great websight !

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Well we're glad you're back and safe! LOL Also good to hear your getting your own stuff fixed as well. I suppose its just that time of year that everyone is getting their stuff ready to ride and finding out its broken? LOL

·
Super Moderator
38,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well we're glad you're back and safe! LOL Also good to hear your getting your own stuff fixed as well. I suppose its just that time of year that everyone is getting their stuff ready to ride and finding out its broken? LOL
yup..been one heck of a past few weeks for me, more work than i can shake a stick at !!..lmfao..as for my own ride..yeah..i do all my own work..i don't let anyone touch my rides...lol..not to mention..after 12 years of doing this kinda work..it has saved me ton's of dealer money !!..lmfao.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
The bad news is, now Submarine 300 has gone MIA. He hasn't been on since the 14th. :huh:
Lol I was just missing cause you'll not get any action out of me i'm too tired!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts