Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Frank here. New to the site. I am 28, live in Oregon, drive an '07 Recon ES.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Welcome to the site, I've done some riding at East Fort Rock near Bend. Really nice up there.

·
Premium Member
38,518 Posts
welcome to the forums !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everybody! East Fort Rock... Was just near there this past weekend at Henderson Flats. The guys I was with mentioned East Fort Rock and we are going to try it soon. My Recon was amazing on some of the black diamonds too.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
East Fort Rock was a lot of fun. I had never been on trails that are groomed. VERY dusty. Post some pics if you have them!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a few pics but my big thing is my helmet camera videos. I have about 5 hours of video to sift through, most of it is the same thing over and over but I am working on going through it all and finding the good stuff and compiling into a couple videos <8 minutes each or so. I will post those links if the forum lets me?

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
I have a few pics but my big thing is my helmet camera videos. I have about 5 hours of video to sift through, most of it is the same thing over and over but I am working on going through it all and finding the good stuff and compiling into a couple videos <8 minutes each or so. I will post those links if the forum lets me?
You can post the videos in the ATV Media section. That's what it's for.

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
If you put them on Youtube just copy the URL straight into your post, photobucket use the IMG code and paste it in your post...

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts