Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a prob with my exhaust. I was rideing it in the trails and it got a lil bumpy, after i got done with the trails my quad just dident sound right so i got off and looked at my exhaust and the pipe that attaches to the exhaust looks like it was cleanly cut right off and i dont know how to get it back on. If any one has any information for me i would like to hear from you. ...Thanks...

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
If you are reffering to the silencer that slips onto the pipe then you can try to reattach it to the pipe if you have enough pipe to do so. If it is welded to the pipe then it will have to be welded back on.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Yep just make sure that there is nothing loose that has fell into the pipe or silencer before you weld it. Oh and be sure to line it up so you can get the bolt back into the mount.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
You are welcome. Thats what everyone is here for.:smile:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
May want to unplug the battery or at least the CDI before you go welding on it. Just to be safe.

·
Premium Member
23,581 Posts
Yeah, like Fourtrax said, make sure you unhook the battery cables, if you are welding the pipe while it's still on the ATV.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts