Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi aces atv repair here need some help had a customer bring one in in a box
honda trx350fm put a new crank in it and bored the cil. an put new rings an piston found two round pieces in box have never seen before looked in the factory maunel the only thing in the maunel i could find that looked like them they call valve spring seats but they cant be that because they dont have holes through them to go over the guides any way put the engine together an have a lower valve train noise checked the clea. twice the two little round pieces are round on the bottom and have a step up on the top looks like a push rod would fit in cant find them in the maunel they are aboult .720 round on the bottom an .240 thou. tall with a round place on the top looks like the push rod goes hole in center does not go all the way through

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i looked at that fish at world of powersports if you look at 2003 year they say that is valve spring seats these are not those if they were valve spring seats would have hole through center to go over valve guides been trying to figure this out for 2 months
thanks so much for your help
aces

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
Are those the pieces that the valve shims sit in?

·
Premium Member
6,616 Posts
AH, my mistake!:icon_ poke::icon_censored:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Those little cups are 5 and 6 in the diaghram...the push Rods sit in them on bottom end they themselves sit some what against the cam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts