Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1993 honda fourtrax 300 and the atv got completely took apart and some parts was lost. Now we are trying to find what the parts are and where we my be able to find to buy them?? Need to know everything around the battery and how to hook up?? We do have complete wire harness that comes into the battery area but nothing else.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Wallace

·
Premium Member
4,702 Posts
Welcome yeah lots of parts available for these cheap. You need to have that battery hold down bracket and rubbers too
Get yourself a service manual

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have downloaded the 95-00 but was unable to find one for a 1993. I know I need fuse cables and starter solenoid switch. Just not sure what else or where to find these parts for sale.

·
Premium Member
4,702 Posts
The 88-94 is the first PDF on the link I posted. Go to an OEM parts finder (Honda Toledo east, partzilla or rocky Mtn atv). The partzilla app allows you to toggle between the illustrated parts breakdown and part number listing. Once you have the part number info you can order that part. If it's not available you can usually find what you want on eebae; likely to be more expensive.
Mainly, stick to OEM unless you are highly confident in your ability to modify the systems. Likewise if you don't have the time tools or experience take it to a tech. These rigs are very dependable when properly serviced and repaired.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts