Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to have either a photo, video or how-to article of the month soon. We are trying to gather some ideas for prizes that we can give out to the winners. Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Stickers... Everybody likes stickers.

And all expense paid trips to Alaska:D

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Fresh baked cookies?

lol....stickers sounds good. I think we should have a Quad of the month or Picture of the month. And prizes......we'll have to think that one up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I connect a safety whistle to my ATV key it's bright easy to see if i drop it. So maybe a a safety whistle or floating key chain would be a good gift.

I use North Lightning Plus Safety Glasses w/amber lens $5.60 for riding glasses, from DiscountSafetyGear.com

Sea Sense makes a safety blaster horn capable of 120 db and it's a little bit big and cost a little much $9 (Dicks sporting goods), I carry this one in my back pack.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Yea....like a Honda sticker or something. Maybe include like 3 stickers when you win. But I also like the "quad of the month" contest. Many forums have that.

I've got another idea for a prize as well. Maybe a shirt? Like with Honda on it or something? OR something that says "Quad of the month" on it with honda or something. Just an idea.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts