Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone thanks for listening I'm 16 years old and have a 2003 trx250ex and I have a slight problem, the quad has no neutral light, no reverse light on or when I press the button nothing happens no sound or anything! I bought a new starter, voltage regulator, and a new relay solenoid for it. I don't know if this will fix it will anyone tell me if it will! Thanks p.s I got it working about a month ago for one day but the next day I tried starting her with the gas off for getting about it and the starter tried kicking over and just keep spinning in there until I turned the gas back on then it made a small pop sound and hasn't run since. My carb. Leaks gas everywhere to, I bought a new one idek if that has any thing to do with the starting of it but please help! Thanks everyone!!

·
Premium Member
2,608 Posts
What do you have for compression in PSI vigorously cranking and the throttle held wide open. And don't buy any more parts until we get a better handle on the bike's symptoms. It could be an enormous waste of money.

Did you post here recently about similar problems?

Rick

1 - 2 of 2 Posts